Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What does this mean in english? french translation!?

vos r锚ves les plus sauvages seraient mon plaisir! je vous ferai g茅mir! je vous ferai crier! vous ne pouvez pas rsist la crasse! hehehe je suis l'homme de vos 茅toiles et votre d茅sire m'ira faire mon action!



what does it mean in english? its written in french and i want to know what is says in english!What does this mean in english? french translation!?
Where did you find this? It is not even proper french, most of it is incomprehensible.

By the way, crasse means filth, you know the greasy kind of layer you can find under a cooker for example, not really what you meant I guess.
Your wildest dreams would be my pleasure! I will make you groan! I will make you scream! You can not resist dirt! Hehehe I am the man you want your stars and suits me. you'll do my work!What does this mean in english? french translation!?
your most wild dreams would be my pleasure! I will make you groan! I will make you shout! you cannot rsist the filth! hehehe I am the man of your stars and your wishes will suit me to make my action!What does this mean in english? french translation!?
Votre Francais laisse a desirer. Je ne desire pas de traduire de ta folie.
Something about "your most savagest dreams will be my pleasure. I will make you (something). I will make you cry! You cannot resist...I am the man of your stars and you desire he will make you my action...? it doesn't totally make sense to me...



Sounds dirty...
ooh i think you already know. tut tut
"Your wildest dreams would be my pleasure! I will make you groan! I will make you scream! You can not rsist dirt! Hehehe I am the man you want your stars and suits me do my work!"



I'm not even going to ask what that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment