Friday, January 27, 2012

I need a french to english translation please?

i would like translated to english please someone said it to me and wont tell me what it means till we meet but im too impatient to wait......



Je t'Aiem, tu est si belle, je ne d茅sire qu'锚tre avec toi et partager ta vie. Je suis pret a tout, a n'importe quel sacrifice pour y parvenir car tu est si belle, comme un ange venu du ciel ou devrais-je dire une d茅mone de l'enfer?I need a french to english translation please?
I love you, you are so beautiful, I only desire to be with you, and share your life. I'm ready for all, and any sacrifice to reach this, because you're so beautiful, like an angel from heaven, or should I say a demoness from hell? - that's roughly what it means
I love you. You're so beautiful., I only want to be with you and share in your life. I'm ready for anything, for any sacrifice to get you into bed, 'cos you're so lovely, an angel from heaven or, should I say, a demon from hell?I need a french to english translation please?
I love you, you are so beautiful, my sole desire is to be with you and share your life. I am ready for anything, to make any sacrifice to make this possible, for you are so lovely, like an angel from Heaven or, should I say, a demoness from Hell?I need a french to english translation please?
He's a better romantic than a speller...



I love you, you are so beautiful, I want nothing other than to be with you and share your life. I'm ready to do anything, to make any sacrifice to get there, because you are so beautiful, like an angel from heaven or should I say a demon from hell?
Be very, very careful with this guy, Mandy. He sounds extremely controlling and obsessed with you. Maybe a potential stalker or abuser. It is not healthy for him to be in love with you just because of the way you look. If you married him, you would only be a trophy wife.
I love you, you are so beautiful, I only want to be with you and share my life with you. I am ready for anything, ready for any sacrifice because you are so beautiful, like an angel from the sky or should I say a devil from hell?



From a French native with 20 years in the US
Je t'aime, tu es si belle, je ne d茅sire rien d'autre qu'锚tre avec toi et partager ta vie. Je suis pr锚t 脿 tout, 脿 n'importe quel sacrifice pour y parvenir car tu es si belle, comme un ange venu du cielou devrais-je dire un d茅mon de l'enfer.



I love you, you are so beautiful, I want nothing more but be with you and share your life.I am ready for anything, for any sacrifice to achieve my ends, because you are so beautiful, like an angel from heaven, or should I say a devil from hell.
i know i know!!!



I you Aiem, you is so beautiful, I wish only to be with you and to share your life. I am pret have all, have any sacrifice to reach that point because you, like an angel come from the sky or should I am so beautiful say a d茅mone hell?



i have no idea what thats supposed to mean i just speak french... i hope i helped you

No comments:

Post a Comment