Tuesday, January 31, 2012

French to English Translation Please. I got a email from a friend ... he is french..what is he saying?

I got this email from my friend. What does it say. French to English Translation please. He is french... I dont know what the heck he is saying... lol



and yes.. he does know English.. he lives in the U.S. He just decided to send me this in French... I dont know???



French below...



tu me manques, j'ai envie de toi, d'etre a tes cotes, de te voir sourire, de partager d'agreables moments avec toi. vivement que ces deux ans arrivent a terme ma belle et douce LorrenFrench to English Translation Please. I got a email from a friend ... he is french..what is he saying?
I miss you, I want you, I want to be at your side, to see you smile, to share pleasant moments with you. I can't wait for those 2 years to pass, my beautiful and sweet Lorren.
I can't translate correctly, but I believe he is saying he had some pleasent moments with you, and he is talking about you smiling.

And if you are "Lorren" he says you are beautiful and sweet.





Sorry that i can't translate it fully :SFrench to English Translation Please. I got a email from a friend ... he is french..what is he saying?
miss you, I want you to be at your side, to see you smile, to share pleasant moments with you. strongly that the two-year term has come my beautiful and sweet Lorr猫neFrench to English Translation Please. I got a email from a friend ... he is french..what is he saying?
I miss you, I want you, to be by your side, to see you smile, to share good times with you. These 2 years can't end soon enough my beautiful and sweet Lorren.



I think that would be it.
He's saying: 'I miss you, I want you, want to be with you, I want to see you smile, to share pleasant moments with you. I can't wait for those two years to be over, my beautiful and sweet Lorren'





;-) quite nice......
I miss you, I desire you, I want to be in your presence, see your smile and share pleasant moments with you. Quickly, let these two years reach their end, my soft, beautiful Lorren

No comments:

Post a Comment