Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Help with English-French translation please.?

Hi. I need help translating making a French dialogue basing from the text below. I hope some French people could help me. Thank you.



Vous arrivez a un stand du salon du pret-a-porter. Vous demandez a Jacques, un ami, si Karine Dupuis est la. Elle n'est pas la. Vous demandez ou elle est.

(What I understand here is that the actor will be looking for a certain Karine Dupuis at some shop? I really don't know. I made a dialogue in English anyways. You can just translate. If I'm wrong, kindly correct me.)



person: bonjour!

jacques: bonjour mademoiselle. what can i do for you?

person: je voudrais voir mon amie. elle s'appelle Karine Dupuis.

jacques: i am sorry but she's not here.

person: oh. where is she?

jacques: she run an errand for me.

person: d'accor. please tell her i dropped by. i need to go now.

jacques: sure. no problem.

person: merci beaucoup! au revoir!

jacques: you are welcome. have a nice day



PLEASE HELP. THANKS.

Help with English-French translation please.?
Moi (me): Bonjour!

Jacques: Bonjour! Comment puisse-je vous aider?

Moi (me): Je desirerai parler a mon amie Karine Dupuis. Je crois savoir qu'elle travaille dans cette boutique.

Jacques: Je suis desole mais Karine n'est pas ici pour le moment.

Moi (me): Savez vous quand elle sera la?

Jacques: Je ne saurai le dire. Je l'ai envoye faire une course pour moi.

Moi (me): Je ne peux pas attendre jusqu'a son retour. Pourriez vous s'il vous plait lui dire que je suis passee la voir?

Jacques: Oui, bien sur!

Moi (me): Merci beaucoup! Au revoir!

Jacques: Au revoir et bonne journee!



If I'm putting "Moi (me)" in the dialogue it's because the exercice says "you are at a store.... You're asking Jacques.... She isn't here so you're asking when....Help with English-French translation please.?
Are the parts of the conversation that you need help with the sections in English? If so, email me and I can help you out. I took 3 years of French in high school and am going on my 3rd semester of French in college.
  • eyeliner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment