Tuesday, January 24, 2012

French-english paragraph translation?

Please someone this is homework.



I have this email on this sheet of paper that i have to translate from french to english. I can't find any good websites so its really important... I don't know whether it would help you if i typed it out?



Well get back to me...

ukhotty08French-english paragraph translation?
As you haven't got it up here, I'd say google.com/translate or systran.co.uk. They are my favourite translation places because they aren't as bad as other translation sites.



But as it's homework I would recommend that you do it yourself for you own sake, trust me it pays off ;) (just finished highschool).
Go to freetranslation.com

choose what language you want it converted to and from and paste it in the box...it's pretty easy i use it all the timeFrench-english paragraph translation?
uh, I would have to see it to tell you how to translate it.French-english paragraph translation?
http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=…

No comments:

Post a Comment