Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A little French to English translation help please?

I love my French friend to bits and pieces, but she does tend to forget that I'm not exactally fluent when it comes to translating written (on paper) French. ^_^U So help here would be wonderful.



Oh, and 'Mikado' and 'Pocky' are snacks. I know that. ^_^



Here is the note.

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv147鈥?/a>A little French to English translation help please?
I can't really read her handwriting but here's my best guess:

Hello! How're you?

I think that the mailman will arrive in the USA, just about on your birthday, so Happy Birthday. Mikido Diam are the only caramel candy, I believe. They're very well known in france.

I bought some poky at the candy store, and I kept some. (Idk what she wrote there)

Big kisses and Good appetite.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment