Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What is the best english-french translation website!?!?

I need one to help me with my french project


thnx :)|||There is no *free* translation website out there that will help you translate anything from English to French and give you perfect grammar.





I mean, everyone knows that "I'm 15 years old" is "J'ai 15 ans" but if you type that into any translation site, 99% of the time they'll give you "Je suis 15 ans".





What I suggest for you is to try the best you can to type it out yourself, and then use this website: http://bonpatron.com/. Type in whatever you have (in French) into the box and it will help you fix SOME, not all of your grammar mistakes.





Trust me, none of these translation sites work, and teachers, or even French students like me, can definitely tell.|||You.





If you want a site to translate words, you could go with Freetranslation.com...it works, up to a point.





But there is no way you're going to find an accurate translation site...language isn't that accurate.|||pumarosa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment