Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Can someone help me do a French-English Translation?

It is this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkMhtnNjT鈥?/a>


I need what she says from 3:20 to 7:00. I need the answer in the form of a transcript of what she says in french and the corresponding english translation. I know this seems to be a bit demanding but please help me out. Merci!


(P.S. I don't need the parts where she sings, only the parts where she is talking to the crowd.)|||Boum, boum





Vous savez que ce soir, vous me rendez tr猫s nerveuse, vous 锚tes tr猫s impressionnants, vraiment ! Parce que, en plus, vous chantez vraiment, vraiment, vraiment super bien, donc heu 鈥?br>




J鈥檃imerais bien qu鈥檕n essaye encore, c鈥櫭﹖ait vachement bien, 鈥?c鈥櫭﹖ait vraiment bien, on essaye 鈥?tout le monde, on essaye vraiment de mettre du c艙ur, quoi !





Boum, boum, boum, c鈥檈st 鈥?





Vous 锚tes super !





Vous 锚tres pr锚ts pour une hyst茅rie collective num茅ro deux ? 鈥?: La m锚me chose, la m锚me chose mais en pire, cette fois-ci. Je veux vraiment voir la salle se retourner (p茅teuse de c芒ble ! ), vous sentez, vous sentez que 莽a monte ? 脟a monte !





Boom, boom





You know that this evening, you are really making me very nervous, you really ARE staggering, I mean it! 鈥楥os, on top of that, you are singing, real, real, but real super good, well, then鈥?br>




I鈥檇 like us to try once more, that was absolute great, 鈥?real good, let鈥檚 try 鈥?every body, we try real to put our hearts into it, get it?





Boom, boom, boom, it鈥檚 (that鈥檚 a part of that song)





You ARE real great !





Are you ready for collective hysteria number two? 鈥? The same thing, yes, the same thing, but worse, this time round. I really want to see this hall standing on its head (let鈥檚 blow the fuses!), can you feel it, can you feel it going up? It鈥檚 going sky high!|||I tried to open your link but it did not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment