Tuesday, December 20, 2011

'I will always love you' english to french translation?

I would like to know how to write, not speak, I will always love you or I will love you forever (or something similar) in french. I have tried translators online and they don't seem to make much sense when I check the french-english translation to see if it matches up right. Can someone help me please??|||I will always love you: Je t'aimerai toujours.


Je vous aimerai toujours.





I will love you forever: Je t'aimerai 谩 jamais.


Je vous aimerai 谩 jamais.|||it can also be je t'aimerai toujours


je t'aime avec toute mon coeur means i love you with all my heart





aimer is to like but when its said as above, it means i will always love you.





to say i like you is je t'aime bien. Putting "bien" at the end qualifies the statement, making it less intense.


or even tu me plais can be i like you|||Je t'aimerai toujours.





Je = I





t'aime = love you





rai = furture tense





toujours = always|||je t,aime mon amour !|||Hi,





je t'aime toujours





REgards,


Chas.|||al i know is that amour means love|||I will always love you


--MOI vouloir toujours amour vous


--Je vous aimerai toujours

No comments:

Post a Comment