Monday, February 6, 2012

French to English translation please help?

What does this mean?



"Je ne viens pas vous trouver, mais vous partez aujourd'hui, je suis ses messagers les messages que vous r茅gion 茅loign茅e o霉 je vis, vous l'universit茅 d'aujourd'hui "French to English translation please help?
It is very strange French and looks as if there is a bit of sentence missing.

The first part is very clear:

Je ne viens pas vous trouver, mais vous partez aujourd'hui

I am not coming to find you , but you leave today



The second makes little sense:

je suis ses messagers

I am his messengers (messenger is in the plural)

or it may also mean

I follow his messengers

("je suis" means either "I am" or "I follow" depending on the context)



les messages que vous

the messages that you...



r茅gion 茅loign茅e o霉 je vis

faraway region where I live



vous l'universit茅 d'aujourd'hui

you the university of today.French to English translation please help?
Get a French to English translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment