Friday, February 3, 2012

Could someone help me with a small English to French translation please?

I wanted to say (without someone using Google translate as that is not accurate):



"You are funny Barry. Anyway, maybe I can catch up with you via Skype maybe next week? In the meanwhile, I'll miss going on this forum as I won't have access to my laptop for the next two days . I've got to get it fixed this afternoon as the blue screen of death keeps appearing. Hopefully chat soon"Could someone help me with a small English to French translation please?
"Tu es amusant Barry! Qu'est-ce que tu dit, pourrait-on se voir sur skype la semaine prochaine? D'ici l脿, je ne vais pas etre sur ce forum parce que je n'aurai pas mon ordinateur pour deux jours. J'ai essay茅 de le reparer cette semaine, mais je continue d'avoir l'ecran bleu de temps 脿 autre, c'est tr猫s irritant. J'esp猫re de te voir bientot!"

No comments:

Post a Comment